
Today is a beautiful day in Portland! Jaden and I might try to find an outdoor oasis to hang out in today. Maybe the Waterfront? Last night I worked out with my mom, "Step & Sculpt", I was tired and it was tough, and I am realizing more and more with each new day how much I long for the energy of my youth, (as if I'm old!). I was assured by my mom that it would one day return, maybe not any day soon, seeing as we'll most likely be adding another addition to our family sooner than later, but it will return nonetheless. Just in time to graduate from Grad. school I'm sure. On another note, I love good music on a sunny day. Ryan Adams is singing with his raspy, yet soothing voice in the background while Jaden's having tummy time on the floor, I am loving it. Alrighty, off to hit the day! Anyone wanna' come and play with us?
No comments:
Post a Comment