
So, I think we might have just bought ourselves a house. Why am I not completely ecstatic? I think it's the weight of this decision getting the best of me. "Did we make the right decision? Are we sure it's the right house in the right location for the right price?" And on and on it goes. The truth is, I think I am more scared we may lose it over the course of the next few months, because let's face it, there are still hoops to jump through, i's to dot and t's to cross. There's the inspection, the appraisal and all of the paperwork. I don't think I will jump up and down until those keys are in our hands. We aren't closing until Oct. 30th since we are currently in a lease, so we have a ways to go. But, to think that we actually might own this house....WOW! I thought it would be a miracle, a slim chance at that, and now we're here. So again, I say "Thank you, God!" for I don't know what else to say. No way could it have been done without His Hands all over this. For each of His "hands" helping us along the way to get here, my heart is overflowing. Thank you to everyone who is helping us achieve one of our dreams!
Kyle chose Travis and his team over at the mortgage firm because Travis has an outstanding reputation in the mortgage biz. Travis and his wife both are also volunteer leaders for YL, too, which is pretty cool. His mortgage biz people have treated us like family and have given us the best they have over there. And if wasn't for my mother-in-law (who is our realtor) helping us each and every step of the way, we wouldn't be here either. Okay, off to another day of gettin' stuff done! We're going over to the house today with some friends, one of whom is a contractor, to get some remodeling ideas. Exciting!
No comments:
Post a Comment