Friday, August 28, 2009

Forbearance Granted


FORBEARANCE WAS GRANTED!!!!!!! Meaning, the house is ours as long as the inspection and appraisal go through without a hitch! Haay! So stoked right now.
On another note, we had a fabulous dinner get together last night with Dannelle and Liz, Jason and their little one Maddie. She is a doll. And I quote, "I wanna little girl," straight from my husband's mouth. Don't get me wrong, I want one, too. But if he wants one anytime soon, he can get pregnant and have this one! My body still doesn't feel completely back to normal in any way, shape or form yet. I hear it takes a year...great! Anyway, we had Blackened Cajun Tuna, which he caught and it was fabulous. Had a nice kick to it! Jaden had his first taste of fish, I think it was small enough he liked it okay. He also is cutting his first tooth! Yeay! He's such a doll, I can't get enough of him! Off to figure out inspection stuff...  


(Kyle took this beautiful picture)

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails