Thursday, July 1, 2010

The Weekend Kyle was Gone

The weekend Kyle was down at Washington Family Ranch to compete in the Wild Canyon Games, J and I decided to have some fun. Below are the pictures to prove it!


Beaverton Farmer's Market
(playin' in the fountain)


 
Walgreen's Stop
(I was reminded by the sun to get my child some sunscreen, after the fact, of course)


Jaden is obsessed with balloons. Thanks, Walgreens for having your big Walgreens Rewards balloons front and center when you walk in. I almost walked out of there with a "Congrats, Grad" balloon, but luckily distracted him and made it out without a meltdown sans balloon. Yes!


Rose Festival Parade
(and horrible camera phone pics, but you get the idea)

Hangin' at the parade with cousin Chase and family friend Carla, and of course my Love Munchkin! (one of Jaden's many nicknames)




1 comment:

  1. This is funny! I was skimming the pictures in this blog (I admit it - I'm a skimmer) and I saw the Walgreen's photo and thought "nice balloon! I wonder who graduated" Ha! I'm glad I read the caption. Love the fountain in summer. Cool partying - I bet it's tough for everyone when the Dad is away!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails