Sunday, January 31, 2010

CM

So, the Children's Museum was a hit! J got to go twice last week and we had another date with friends (Jess & Mackenzie) this week! I think we'll make it a habit and call it Children's Museum Tuesdays! Okay, maybe not, but he had such a great time, WE had such a great time! He got to explore and play and laugh. He loved hanging out with his new friend Mackenzie. He's seen her here and there and always been interested in her, but he got to play with her more on Tuesday and loved it. I was teaching him "gentle" as he wanted to touch her face and grab her hair. He's getting it. I don't want to be one of those overbearing moms who doesn't allow her child to fail or make mistakes, but I also don't want him to innocently hurt another child. Ah, parenthood! It's a whole new ball game once they begin to walk and talk. But, he did great and I have nothing to worry about, I think I need to worry more about me than him right now! I'm entering the "I don't know what the hell I'm doing" territory and it freaks me out. One day at a time, right?

Anyway, the CM is fabuloso (my new Spanish word I made up) and I highly recommend it for all you Portland parents out there!


No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails