

Can I just say when I checked my email the other day and opened up a confirmation for a year long pass to the Oregon Zoo AND Portland Children's Museum, I almost screamed! Jaden got what he wanted for his birthday (Okay, Jaden got what I wanted to get him for his birthday, hehe!). But, seriously, you have no idea how much these gifts mean. They mean being able to get out and go to the zoo everyday if we want, free passes to the Zoo Lights at Christmas and the zoo concerts that go on year round. So excited about this! Jaden will know his animals by the end of the summer mark my words!
And the Children's Museum...let me just tell you, this place is fab. They have many, many different rooms filled with a themed activity. Like a 9 foot Clifford the Dog that is also a slide, a play grocery store, a construction zone filled with rocks and shovels and everything, a baby exploring room with fishies and slides. Need I go on...We will be partaking in this wondrous museum today and I can't wait to take little man. I think he's gonna' love it. But first, he needs a nap!
Thanks (you know who you are) for giving us two of the greatest gifts that will last all year. We couldn't be happier. And soon, we'll have a happier kiddo! (If that's even possible.)
No comments:
Post a Comment