Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Crazy Times

So, today Kyle and I are officially homeowners!!!! Whoop! Whoop! We signed ALL of the papers today around 12:30. I'm so glad they had a big play area in the office for Jaden, he loved it and it reminded me even more how perfect our new house is for us. He'll be able to spread out in the living room and play with all of his toys so much more. Oh! And did I mention....HE'S CRAWLING NOW!!! Yep, on his 8-month-old "birthday", Oct. 17th, he got it. Everything clicked and he's been movin' and shakin' ever since. He really hauls, that boy!
After we signed for our house, we went over to Washington Square and Grandma Dannelle got him a few stylin' outfits perfect for crawling and cozy for Winter. Speaking of Winter, I cannot wait to curl up by the fire in our house. Can't wait to get through school and plan a housewarming party. We're all very stressed around here right now, not gonna' lie, but "this too shall pass." If I (we) can make it through til' December, we can make it! Times are busy crazy with me being in school, Jaden growing like a weed, Kyle's 450 person wedding in November he's shooting as well as taking kids to Fall camp, the holidays, moving into a new house and on and on it goes. But, we're makin' it and we're gonna' keep makin' it. Our 2010 goal is to "be." Think we can do it? I think we can!


No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails