
Well, we made it through the week of hell. Yes! I got through everything that was due for school, Kyle maintained all of his Young Life responsibilities, we closed on our house early, got everything packed, moved, and cleaned out of our old one, we are halfway unpacked in our new one and Jaden is still in one piece and Kyle and I didn't kill each other. Who knew buying a house was so stressful?? We are so thankful to everyone who helped us move, namely Dejene, Dan, Daedra, Clyde, Tricia, Britney, Annie, Jason, Liz, Chase, Dannelle, Tiffany, please let me have remembered everyone because all of you were such a huge blessing and there is no way we could have done it without you!
With the move behind us, we are now looking forward to the future. We cannot wait to have dinner parties and barbeque's and movie nights and game nights, whatever people, just come over! Our door is open. And can I just say for the record, we love our new house. It is home. It is us. It is everything we could have dreamed of in a first house and more, really and truly.
Oh and by the way!!! Jaden has blown his development out of the water this past week. In the last 1 week, he has mastered crawling, is pulling himself up and he is feeding himself cheerios. Can he please stop growing? My little baby is now a little man :'( (says the mom who remembers him all swaddled up as if it were yesterday). Our friends Becky and Jayme just had their little one, a little boy, and it was crazy to see the 8-month difference. Man, they grow fast, don't they?
Okay, I must go unpack more boxes now, Jaden is napping and I must take every chance I get to get stuff done uninterrupted.
No comments:
Post a Comment