(Flowers Kyle brought me from the Farmer's Market the day after my sprain. Aw! Love him!)
Gone are the days of my gimpy crutch walk, I am now a "hobbler." I will say when I was a gimpy crutch walker (that's slang for a girl with a sprained ankle who uses crutches) I was mightily impressed with what a person can do on one leg. You really can hop around and do wonders, you can do dishes, make baby food, fold laundry, etc. Granted, it is incredibly slow and you find when it's all said and done that your leg and half your butt on one side of your body are toned in a matter of days, while the other side, well, not so much. Weird. Healing is better than expected, yeay. I probably ditched the crutches a bit too soon, but hey, I've got things to do.
On a different note, we might be closing on our house early! We are very excited about this. One, because we didn't even think we would get out of our lease until December and two, we are SO ready to move we can't even stand it! The downside is I am taking two classes that I am not at all thrilled about (more on that later) and I am swamped with homework. This is good practice, I will say, if I ever go on for more schooling, this family/baby/study/school thing. It's an adjustment and one I will hopefully master soon! :)
I feel I have so much to post from the last week or so. More later, I guess. Off to hit the books!
Hi, Angela!
No comments:
Post a Comment