A more in-depth film - Global Voices: The Day My God Died
Thursday, September 24, 2009
Human Trafficking
I have been haunted for days by visions of India and the sex trafficking that goes on there. Everything within me wants to stop it, but I know not where to begin. I am researching every organization I can find to find out if there is something I can do now. I went to George Fox's Portland Campus for an informational meeting about Grad school the other night and ever since then I have been racked with the desire to do something for those that cannot do for themselves. I want to be a voice to the voiceless and speak out against such injustices and crimes such as human trafficking. My heart hurts. How does this even go on in our world?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment