Thanks, Mom. They have THE cutest boys! I was proud of myself because usually Kyle does all of the amazing photography work. Maybe he's rubbing off on me :)
Oh Rama! What great pictures, I agree, they totally captured the day. Ryan and I will always remember that day. We had so much fun hanging out with you and Kyle and enjoyed getting to know Jaden. What a sweet boy he is! We are not surprised though,...the apple doesn't fall far from the tree :O)
Yes! Loved this day. It was soo good to see you guys. Thanks for thinking of us, I'm glad it worked out and we got to see you! Your boys are so sweet. We need to make it down to Eugene soon even if it's just for a day to hang. Or there's always the zoo again...
I love how you captured the family moments and the wonder on Jaden's face as well as your friends' boys.
ReplyDelete~Lena
Thanks, Mom. They have THE cutest boys! I was proud of myself because usually Kyle does all of the amazing photography work. Maybe he's rubbing off on me :)
ReplyDeleteOh Rama! What great pictures, I agree, they totally captured the day. Ryan and I will always remember that day. We had so much fun hanging out with you and Kyle and enjoyed getting to know Jaden. What a sweet boy he is! We are not surprised though,...the apple doesn't fall far from the tree :O)
ReplyDeleteYes! Loved this day. It was soo good to see you guys. Thanks for thinking of us, I'm glad it worked out and we got to see you! Your boys are so sweet. We need to make it down to Eugene soon even if it's just for a day to hang. Or there's always the zoo again...
ReplyDelete