I heart Cozi. For all you organizers out there, check it out. This site has a family calendar, journal, shopping lists, to-do lists, sync with Outlook, photo collage screensaver (Windows only, boo!), and text message reminders you can set up for events or even to retrieve your grocery list. This is a snapshot, they have since updated it. But, I dig it. If you ever sign up and use it, please come back and tell me what you think. Or if you have another great resource to add, I'm always down for new ideas.

Oooh interesting. I love organizing! Thanks for the tip!
ReplyDeleteI checked it out quickly (I need to give it more time). Here is what I see that I would use, but I already have online favorites that help me:
ReplyDeletegoogle calendar (one for me, one for Tim, one for us, all color-coded and linked)
tadalist.com (checklists that we can share and access online anytime)
google docs (all of our budgets and planning charts are in google spreadsheets
I'm hooked on my current system, but I'll give Cozi more time and see what I come up with. I do love organizing! Thanks for sharing it!
Oh gosh - I forgot to list mint. LOVE mint.com. The budgeting enough was awesome, but then they added goals. I <3 goals!!!!
ReplyDelete