
Over the weekend I realized (thanks to the help of a friend) that I needed to be more content in life. Yes, I have all of these plans I want to accomplish, yes, I want to do and achieve great things, but what about now. What about today. As I reflected on the things I have today, I realized I am deeply blessed and life is incredibly good, but if I continue in my future thinking, which is most of the time, I will miss it. I will miss the gift of today. So, I bought this little red journal. It looks more like a little red book, with the word PASSION on the front and in the center and to the bottom right it says: every day. PASSION every day. And inside the pages are white and blank with a little quote to the side that changes with every turn of the page. I decided I would buy this "book" and dedicate it to gratitude. This would be my gratitude journal and everyday I will write things I'm grateful for that day.
I opened it today and it says on the front page before the white pages begin:
"As you begin to pay attention to your own stories and what they say about you, you will enter into the exciting process of becoming, as you should be, the author of your own life, the creator of your own possibilities." - Mandy Aftel
What does your story say?
Love it, create those possibilities love.
ReplyDeleteKyle
Thanks, Love. I'm workin' on it.
ReplyDelete