Wednesday, December 16, 2009

We Survived!

School.....is out for-eva!!!!! Yep, that's right if everything goes well with my requirements I will finally be graduated from PSU. No more undergrad for me, ever! Grad school is another thing. We'll see how that one goes. Still want to pursue it absolutely, now it's just a matter of time. Timing of Jaden, timing of another little one, timing of needing a break from school at least until the Fall, timing of being still and chilling in 2010, etc. We've been on a whirlwind of change over the past two years and it's time to just be, you know? So, that's our New Year's Resolution, "Just Be." I feel like I have so much to say from the last few months, but I guess I will let that go and start today.

I am recovering from surgery (nothing major, but necessary), and cannot wait to get back into my routine. I have 4-6 weeks recovery time so patience in this case is truly a virtue. From having little guy to a sprained ankle to this, I'd just really like my life back please :)

Jaden is growing like a sunflower (sunflowers grow taller and bigger than weeds, right?) It is amazing to watch him grow and develop into a little man. He has 7 teeth now, 7! Five on the top and two on the bottom and is doing quite well with the teething thing. He is "Speedy Gonzalez" crawling and stands and uses everything to balance himself. He also stood for 3 seconds on his own before slowly lowering himself down the other day. Too cool!

Kyle is enjoying our new house so much. He's taken up little projects here and there to make it even better. Club is going well and kids are loving it.

Until next time...

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails