The weekend was nice, Kyle shot a wedding for most of it, but my mom came over both days after being gone for almost a month to Oklahoma, Florida and the Bahamas. I was able to catch up on the house and get everything set up for the upcoming week of homework. House is clean, laundry's done, baby food is made and soup for us! Now...I must hit the books :( So not what I want to be doing with my Fall days. I would rather be taking Jaden to all of the fun stuff going on around town. Oh well, the price one pays to be educated. I think I'll take a year or two off before hitting Grad. school, this is my take-away from this term.
Off to get little man out of his Jumperoo, he only likes that thing now for about 5 min. before going stir crazy and wanting to jump out of it so he can crawl and stand and explore! Such a big boy now!
No comments:
Post a Comment